Want to say "happy back-to-school" with a cute picture of your kids on the card? Thru August 31st, you can get one free custom card from Snapfish. (you still have to pay tax and shipping, so about $1.49 total for a custom card) Here's how to do it thanks to Heather.
1. Go here to Snapfish. Sign up or sign in.Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.
2. Scroll down til you see “Try a free greeting card on us!” Click on “Create card”.
3. Look for “Folded Photo Cards” category on the bottom right.
4. Click on “Shop Greeting Cards”.
5. Upload your photos. Choose a card design (code good on cards up to $2.99 in value)
6. When you check-out, use code ONEFREECARD at checkout.
Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal on photo prints and cards.