Tuesday

Justice for Girls: 20% off clearance + 40% off order.



Combine these two offers and get an unprecedented sale at Justice. Shop Justice on-line on 9/12 from 12 - 4 p.m. ET and get an Extra 20% All Clearance Items + 40% Off Entire Order with Code 779.

I like to look thru the Clearance and get next year's clothes for your daughter (or yourself) one size bigger, at rock-bottom prices. Hello long-sleeved shirts for $12.90. 40% off that would make you $7.74. And, I see you come in up to size 20! You will soon be in my closet. Oh yes you will. <<update on these long sleeve shirts? They are very nice, thick fabric. And size 20 fits me the same as a women's size M or 6/8 does.



Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Get hot Mommy's Wish List deals as they're written every day:
Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List to get free emails daily.
Grab my RSS feed here to keep your reader full of Mommy's deals.
Follow me on twitter here and get new deals on your phone.
Friend me on Facebook here to get deals updates on your Facebook page.
Justice for Girls: 20% off clearance + 40% off order.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+