Tuesday

Teva 75% off + free shipping.



Where's the best place to get new Teva shoes today? The website 6pm. While supplies last, 6pm has Teva everything (men's and women's) up to 75% off. Check out the Teva clearance section here. I found these Teva ladies shoes for $27.

I love the Tevas that I have, they're super comfortable and seemingly indestructible. They're the shoes I WISH I had worn to SeaWorld this summer.

And, all orders are still shipping free from 6pm.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal on high-quality shoes.
Teva 75% off + free shipping.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+