Puffs: 4 boxes for $3.24. (Half-price)

Today I'm introducing you to my household shopping assistant, Alice. Alice is a website that keeps track of the household products you use alot of on a regular basis, and allows you to very easily click and have them shipped to your home. The prices are comparable to shopping in a store for the same items. And the time I save is invaluable to me.

Today Alice started super secret Daily Deals, and they started with a whopper which I wanted to share with you:

Puffs, 4pack of 2-ply Lotion-Free for just $3.24. That's .81¢ a box. Once you get to the Alice homepage, type in "Puffs" into the search bar at the top, and you'll see this come up in the results:

Now if you check for this exact same product on Amazon, you'll find that these go for about $2 a box. Same goes for the store.

What do I buy on Alice?
Cleaning products are my favorite thing to buy on Alice. I use quite a few of them, and I keep running out: PineSol, Windex, Pledge, Lysol Toilet Cleaner, Spray Starch, Scrubbing Bubbles, Clorox Bleach. I also buy my paper products on Alice: Bounty Basic Paper Towels and Charmin. It takes literally 3 minutes to click and buy a couple of each of the above every month or every other month, making sure my total is over $50 to get the free shipping.

If I had gone to the store to buy those things? 30 minutes to an hour of my time, plus driving, plus hauling all that crap home.

Alice is so worth it to me.

How to use Alice.
If you're a first-time shopper on Alice, here's the scoop: you'll get free shipping on every order when your total is $49 or more. After you spend your first $50, they'll give you a $10 credit to use on your next order. Alice remembers everything you've bought, so you can easily find it and buy it again. Alice even has on-line coupons you can use on the items that you buy.

Go check out Alice here for yourself, and let me know if you find this to be a time-saver for you too. And time is money.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal household goods.
Puffs: 4 boxes for $3.24. (Half-price)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+