Eileen Fisher: printable coupon + 5 other ways to get a deal.

Eileen Fisher. It's the one brand that most of my friends and acquaintances ask me how to get a discount on THE MOST. So I decided I'd write up an easy tutorial on where to get an Eileen Fisher bargain. Yes, it can be done.

Eileen Fisher stores are holding a How To Pack event partnering with Tumi this Saturday October 20th, from 2-5 pm. During this event in-store, you can use this Eileen Fisher printable coupon to get 10% off your full-price purchases at both Eileen Fisher and Tumi stores. Good only on the day of the event.

Find your participating Eileen Fisher store here. I know I don't have to tell other Eileen Fisher fans how rare it is to get a printable coupon. I got this one sent to my email because I'm signed up for the rewards program at the store. Get on that list, so you'll know about fashion shows, and other events they hold, plus get notice of sale days.

5 more ways to save on Eileen Fisher.
If you'd like to find some more places to get a deal on Eileen Fisher. Check these out:

1. Sign up for email newsletter at and you'll get a code to use for 10% off your first order here. Use it on Eileen Fisher.

2. Sign up for Dillards card, and you'll get an all-day shopping pass in your first statement to use for 10% off $100+. Use it on Eileen Fisher.

3. Visit your local resale store. Mine in Dallas is called Clothes Circuit. It is located on Sherry Lane, behind Preston Center. I can always find an Eileen Fisher piece or two every time I go, and they're a quarter of the price.

4. Sign up for Shop It To Me. This email comes once a week, and will show you where your favorite brand, Eileen Fisher, is on sale on the internet. Check it out here.

5. Did you know that Amazon carries Eileen Fisher? And always on sale too. I was so excited to stumble upon this amazing page of Eileen Fisher.

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence. And, get more coupons to use at your local mall here in my section called The Mall.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal at your favorite mall stores, or on your favorite brands. Share this post with all your Eileen Fisher fan friends, so we can all be glamorous and stylish for less.
Eileen Fisher: printable coupon + 5 other ways to get a deal.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+