Tuesday

Payless: $10 off $50 printable coupon.



Kids need some boots for winter? Run don't walk to Payless! Get a coupon for $10 off your next $50 purchase here, good thru October 25th.

You can also get your $10 off $50 on-line at Payless.com, and get 3% back. Go to Ebates here. Find Payless. Click on that. Use code 80610 at checkout.

If I were new to Ebates, and this was my first purchase thru them, I'd get a $5 bonus plus the 3% back (once I've spent $20 on-line thru Ebates)! Rebates from Ebates are awesome. They add up from all my on-line purchases I make thru them, and every quarter I get a rebate check!

Coupons procured by Savings.com

You can also get Payless deals on this handy Payless Deal Widget. (Can't see this Payless Shoesource Widget in your email newsletter? Click here to visit this post on my site and get your deal today.)

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal on winter boots for kids.
Payless: $10 off $50 printable coupon.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+