Saturday

Pinterest boards for Holiday Help: Leftover Turkey Recipes and The Cookie Exchange.



To kick off the Holiday Season, I've created three Pinterest Boards, for inspiration. I've got a Christmas Pin Board, which curates lots of crafts, decor, and recipes pertaining to Christmas. How cute are those Strawberry Santas?



I've started a board called The Cookie Exchange Pin Board with a dozen or so other bloggers, where we'll be pinning all our favorite holiday cookie recipes. And wow, there are some amazing ones I can't wait to make on there, like the ones with the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups hiding inside the cookie. *drool*



And, for all of us with gigantic mountains of leftover turkey today, I've got a Turkey Leftovers Help Pin Board with the most creative uses of leftover turkey I've ever seen. Curried Thai Turkey! Turkey Spring Rolls! And how about that Turkey Monte Cristo!

I hope you find these helpful.

Subscribe here to get free email newsletters from Mommy's Wish List to make your holidays easier and cheaper.
Pinterest boards for Holiday Help: Leftover Turkey Recipes and The Cookie Exchange.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+