Tuesday

Spongebob Gumball Machine $2.



Like Starbucks Giftsets were on clearance at the last minute right before Christmas, Walmart now has various toys on clearance like this Spongebob Gumball Machine for $2 on-line here. (I also saw a Darth Vader Gumball Machine for $3.50.) If your Walmart check-out total is over $45, you can get free Ship-to-Home shipping too.

I found quite a few super clearance toys that I'd consider putting in my "Birthday Party Toy Box" to save for all the parties Luka will go to this year, or save for next Christmas in my Christmas Present Inventory.

These are the type of items I outlined in my article 10 Items to Shop For After The Holidays that you can find a great bargain on right now.

More Walmart bargains:
Look for clothing for your kids for next fall now, at the end of the season clearance. Get it one size bigger for way less now. Check out the Walmart Clearance Apparel section here. (I've sorted it with least expensive items first.)

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal on Christmas electronics.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Spongebob Gumball Machine $2.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+