Target: Women's Jeans $11.50 shipped.

Target joins the Daily Deal sites, with this HOT offer for us ladies: Get two pairs of Mossimo Boot Cut Jeans for just $11.50 each. If you put two pairs in your cart, the second pair will be free, making your total $22.99 for two pairs. AND, shipping on Target Daily Deals is always free!

I love these jeans and have several pairs myself because the fit is very good for me, and the legs are long enough for me. I buy mine in a size bigger from Target than I usually do from other stores.

Don't want to miss another hot daily deal?
Check out my master list of Daily Deals here, and be sure to sign up for all of them!

Find more great recent deals in Shopping Intelligence. Find the top on-line shopping codes for today here.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal on essentials like jeans.

Target: Women's Jeans $11.50 shipped.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+