Tuesday

Take your family to Boston Market for Easter Dinner.



We like mashed potatoes!

Take it easy on the cooking this Easter Sunday, y'all! Let Boston Market help you out. All Boston Market locations will be open on Easter Sunday, March 31, and will offer a special $10.99 Easter Special Meal, which includes hand-carved ham with two home style sides, freshly baked cornbread and a slice of apple pie. $10.99 is for sure one of the cheapest Easter Dinners I've seen around.

You can even order it in advance and pick it up to go. Take it home to feed your crowd (and I certainly won't tell anyone you didn't cook it). We're planning to get our Easter dinner at Boston Market –  because we want to spend out time crackin' Cascarones over each others heads instead of cooking!



I'd like to recommend the loaded mashed potatoes and the amazing green beans as side dishes. And if you like cornbread, theirs is dense, cake-y, and perfectly sweet. We loved it. The portions you get for one dinner, was so much that I ate half at work the next day.

If you need more help with Easter holiday ideas, you can visit their Boston Market Holiday Hub here for planning tips to make your Easter holiday a piece of cake. You can also find more Easter ideas on my Easter Pinterest board here.



And if you're not a ham fan, you can get their Tuscan half-chicken (which is what I tried.) Wow, I thought my crockpot chicken was good, but this was juicier and had more flavor than mine. *sigh* Luka tried to make me feel better by telling me I was a pretty genius.

How to get a deal at Boston Market:
Join Boston Market's VIP email club here and first of all, get $3.00 your next meal just for signing up. Then they promise deals all year long. Sounds good to me!

Find your nearest Boston Market here. Boston Market is located in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MA, ME, MI, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA and VT.

Follow Boston Market on Twitter here.



Find more recent free food in Dine on a Dime deals.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a deal on dinner.

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: Boston Market hosted my family for dinner so that I could tell you about how tasty their food is!
Enhanced by Zemanta
Take your family to Boston Market for Easter Dinner.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+