Comic-Con Captain America Cocktail recipe.

Original photo courtesy of Renaissance Phoenix.

I just discovered this Captain America Cocktail recipe from the Renaissance Phoenix Hotel, which they invented in honor of Comic-Con. We work on their business at my agency, and I thought this recipe they were posting on their Facebook page was so cute, I wanted to share it with you. We are big super-hero fans here. Even my husband loves Captain America, as demonstrated by one of his favorite shirts.

I anticipate this bright blue cocktail being the star of our Fourth of July party. Along with the shirt.

If you like this one, you'll also like my Strawberry Basil Mojito recipe, because it is another contender for favorite summer cocktail. What are your favorite summer cocktails? I'd love if you shared them in the comments!

Comic-Con Captain America Cocktail
1 ounce Smirnoff Citrus Vodka
1 ounce Blue Curacao
3 ounces Pineapple juice
Garnished with pineapple and cherry

Combine vodka and blue curaƧao in cocktail glass of your choice. Stir in pineapple juice. Fill glass with ice cubes. Stir. Garnish glass with a cherry and pineapple chunks on a skewer of some sort, and serve. Makes 1 cocktail.

Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss a super awesome recipe.

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: My agency works on Renaissance Phoenix social media, so they are a client.
Comic-Con Captain America Cocktail recipe.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.

Newspaper subscription Google+