Quotes from Kinky Friedman and Julia Childs grace the walls of the store.
Today I got a sneak peak at the new Whole Foods Store opening in Addison, TX in 5 days. They're busy painting, constructing, shelf-filling, cleaning, you name it. It is hard to believe that at 8am on July 16th it's going to open. And I for one can't wait.
Seeing the store NOT full of food and people yet, makes the amazing signage and decor really catch your attention. Everywhere I saw reclaimed wood, brushed aluminum, hand-painted signage using beautifully chosen colors and typefaces. Even a surprising rope relief sculpture over the meat section.
You're invited to a sneak peek party Friday July 12th!
Are you one of my Dallas readers? Well, then you're invited to see the store before it opens, get a tour, and taste some amazing things like Lemon Dill Marcona Almonds (can't wait to go back and buy some of these). It's from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. The store is located at 5100 Beltline Road, on the southeast corner of the Tollway and BeltLine, in Village on the Parkway.
The first 100 guests will receive Whole Foods Market gift cards in surprise varying denominations ranging from $5 up to $250. There will also be a social media "Tag, you're it" photo contest you can play when you get there to win even more prizes.
Enjoy live music, food, drinks, prizes, and you'll be able to meet with some of Whole Foods local partners. They feature them on the signage in store, so you know who grew what you're eating:
The Grand Opening is Tuesday July 16th:
Cool new features of this store:
1. Gourmet Grilled Cheese Bar. What!
2. Local Beers on Tap, and the "Buy a Buddy a Beer" board, where you can pre-pay for a beer for your friend, write their name on the board, and they can claim it next time they're in. (Someone already bought Chuck Norris a beer!)
3. The Squeeze & Grind: a super cute coffee and juice bar, which boasts a custom-made Strada Expresso Machine.
4. A Taqueria!
5. Concierge Service: Too busy to shop? Call or email your order in, and they'll round it all up for you. Your first personal shop fee is free!
6. 550 Cheeses at the Cheese Shop
7. An Outdoor Market with Floral Shed and Rain Barrels.
8. A gigantic bulk food department with over 244 grains, beans, cereals, seeds, nuts, and snacks; 30 dried herbs and spices; plus bulk flavored vinegars, local honey, and fresh ground nut butters.
9. A Romeo & Juliet balcony overlooking the whole store – sometimes a live music venue, sometimes a hidden place to dine with your sweetheart.
10. 20 feet of Grab & Go pre-packaged, freshly made family meals, salads, entrees, and much more.
Couponing at Whole Foods:
Pick up a Whole Deal Magazine in-store, and you'll find a wide range of coupons for organic and natural products featured at Whole Foods. You can also find printable Whole Foods coupons for many fantastic products here.
Remember you can also print out coupons for many of your favorite Whole Foods items here at HealthESavers and here at Mambo Sprouts.
Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List so you don't miss insider information from your favorite brands.
® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.