Tuesday

15 Sweet and Savory Girls' Night In Recipes






Who needs to go out, when you can have a fantastic Girls' Night In? If you've been around me that past few months you've heard me say "Cheese Board" only about a gazillion times. I tend to keep a half dozen cheeses in my refrigerator to put together a cheese, veggie, and cracker bowl/plate/board at a moment's notice.

Really, who wants to cook when you can just eat cheese?

Sometimes, though, I'll also whip up an interesting appetizer or dip that I find a recipe for, like these Red Neck Appetizers I learned from Chris, a crockpot full of meatballs, or just good ol' Pie Dough Cookies. Those go great with fancy girly drinks, no?



I wanted to make a collection of some of the really interesting party recipes on my blog today because The Housewives of Oak Cliff, my best friends, are real foodies. Chris, Sheri, and Melody will certainly appreciate that I've included beets, sriracha, and prosciutto in this collection.



This Collection of Girls Night In Recipes was made using Foodie.com, which is a unique recipe collecting platform, kind of like Pinterest. They are sponsoring this post along with Trop50 and this collection that I'm sharing with you. You can sign up for Foodie.com and follow me as I build interesting recipe collections. I'll follow you back if you do!



This collection of 15 Girls Night In recipes includes:
Dishes and Dips
Key Lime Pie Dip: Dip doesn't have to be savory…this sweet one I'll be dipping with graham cracker sticks.

5-minute Hot Salsa: Salsa recipe from a real Texan, my friend Betsy of DallasSocials y'all.

Prosciutto Cups with Pear and Goat Cheese: Simple and savory, a new way to use my cupcake tin.

Easy Roast Beef Crostini: I love tiny food! And because we're in Texas: tiny beef.

Couscous with Black Eyed Peas: This vegetarian dish is both savory and sweet, and gasp, probably good for you.

Orange-Spiked Beet and Walnut Spread: What a colorful, and flavorful alternative to topping crackers. It's purple y'all!

Sriracha Butternut Squash Hummus: What an interesting meld of flavors; not your typical hummus.

Bacon Caramelized Onion Dip with Cream Cheese: Because bacon.


Mocktails
Raspberry Acai Slush: I love easy, carefree entertaining and this slush is definitely that.

Acai Grapefruit Raspberry Mocktail: A refreshing, balanced drink for a girls' night in or a hot summer day.

Refreshing Raspberry Acai Fauxhito: A delicious twist on this party drink, with fresh mint from my garden.

Iced Lavender Blueberry Mocktails: I love the color of this drink.

Skinny Raspberry Acai Sangria: SUPER easy and make you feel really fancy, like the Pretty Princess you are.

Raspberry Limeade Mocktails: Summery and sweet, made with ginger ale.

And add these to your mocktails:
Fruit Ice Cubes: What a lovely way to dress up a Girl's Night In mocktail, or even a glass of sparkling water!

But wait there's more!
For more inspired Girls Night In recipes, look at the editor's collection of Trop50 Girls Night In recipes on Foodie.com.


About Trop50 Raspberry Acai
New Top50 Raspberry Acai combines the taste of plump raspberries and exotic acai berries. Each 8oz glass provides a good source of antioxidants – 100% of your day's supply of vitamin C and a good source of vitamin E. Made with fruit juices and no artificial sweeteners, each glass of Trop50 Raspberry Acai brings you the goodness of juice with 50 % less sugar and calories.



Subscribe to Mommy's Wish List by email for other unusual recipes, tips on strategic shopping, creative parenting, being artsy, and other important things like making a lovely dinner when you secretly hate cooking.

Mommy's Wish List Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Trop50 via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Trop50.
15 Sweet and Savory Girls' Night In RecipesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

® Mommy's Wish List, Dine on a Dime, Circular Surfer, Christmas Intelligence, Stalk Market, Shopping Intelligence, Coupon Whereabouts, are trademarks of Wish List Creative 2005 - 2016.
 

Newspaper subscription Google+